Guidelines for Video Presentation Preparation
The authors of accepted abstracts and registered for ICIET 2021 are required to upload a pre-recorded video of their presentation.
The presentation can be recorded by any author as listed in the submission and at least one author should be available during the original dates of the conference for the Q and A session. The session schedule will be provided to you via email prior to the conference date.
We request you to prepare and upload a video of your presentation with the webcam and voice over slides of the presentation. Please note that the video file must be in MP4 format.
The deadline for video submission is 31st of October 2021. However, we highly recommend you to upload the video ASAP to be verified by the technical program committee before the conference.
Key Preparation Guidelines:
- Duration: 10 minutes (Oral Presentation) , 5 minutes for (Poster Presentation)
- File size: 100MB max
- Video file format: mp4
- Resolution = maximum 720p HD
- Dimensions: Minimum height 480 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9
- Recording Tools: Preferred Zoom
- Presentation Template: ppt template.pptx
- Virtual Background for recording: Download Background
- Naming convention: abstract_ID.mp4, where abstract_ID is your abstract ID as in CMT
- Use quiet echo-free area for recording
- Use a good headset with a microphone close to your mouth
- Try to avoid using the default built-in microphone on the computer
Please note the quality of videos will be checked after the submission and files not compliant will be asked to re-submit. The first slide of the presentation should include abstract title, abstract ID, author names with affiliations, and conference name.
Uploading your Video
Please upload your video via
on or before 31st of October 2021.
If you have any technical issues with uploading your presentation, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.