Poster Submission Deadline: 30th October 2022
The poster should be a clear visual presentation of your submitted abstract and should meet the following criteria:
Title of the Poster
It is recommended to keep the title of the poster same as in the submitted abstract. Slight modification which does not change the idea of the abstract is also allowed.
Poster size and format
- Poster must be submitted in PDF format.
- It is recommended to make your poster in PowerPoint (Landscape or Portrait) and then save it as a PDF before uploading it. The poster file size may not exceed 10MB.
- Make sure that you do not exceed the limit of 6 PPT slides for your E-Poster.
- Adjust the slide size to make the poster
- Dimensions a maximum of 36″ x 48″ or 48” x 36” or a smaller size if desired.
The top of the Poster should display, in the lettering of 96 Bold (Palatino Linotype), the following information: Title of your Paper, and in the lettering of 44 Palatino Linotype Name(s) of the Author(s) and Affiliation(s).
- Kindly use both UPPER- and lower-case letters for general content, as all-capital text is difficult to read. It is recommended to use 32 Palatino Linotype font styles for the content of the poster.
- Make sure there is enough contrast between the colour of the text and the poster’s background.
- Text and presentation should be in ENGLISH only.
Content of the Poster
- Make sure that the specific sections (such as the background, methods, results, and conclusions) are easy to locate in the poster.
- Try to keep the text easy to read and concise. The poster should have a clear message, a logical layout and be easy to comprehend.
- Avoid the use of full sentences and rather use short text in bullet point format.
- Avoid using watermarks that may detract from the readability of your poster.
- A word count of about 300 to 800 words is most effective.
- Illustrations are the most important part of the poster and will attract the most attention. Colourful charts and graphs are the easiest to read. Explanatory illustrations should be used instead of text whenever possible.
- Use only static images and do not embed any videos or animation in your poster.
- Try to utilize the space on your poster as creatively as you can to attract the audience and make sure that the images are easy to understand.
Video Recording of the Poster Presentation
- Duration: 10 minutes
- File Size: Maximum of 100 MB
How to Upload the Poster and Poster Presentation Video?
Kindly upload your poster in PDF format and the Poster Presentation CMT portal on or before the deadline.
Access the portal here.
If you have any questions, please contact through email@example.com.