The second International Conference on Innovation and Emerging Technologies 2022 (ICIET 2022) organized by the Faculty of Technology, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka, will be held virtually on November 25th-26th, 2022, under the theme Technological advancements for a resilient future.
The conference provides a forum for sharing the knowledge on the smart technologies applied in a broad spectrum of fields. ICIET 2022 welcomes abstracts that identify and examine technology advancements and innovations that straddle the boundaries separating two or more disciplines.
The International Conference on Innovation and Emerging Technologies ICIET 2022 covers :
- Agricultural Technologies for Sustainability
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Automotive Engineering
- Biotechnology, Bioengineering, and Industrial Bioprocessing
- Building Construction and Infrastructure Technology
- Communication and Networking Technologies
- Electronics and Embedded Systems
- Environmental Technology and Sustainability
- Food Security, Nutrition and Processing Technology
- Geo Resources, Geo Environment and Geotechnics
- Information Systems / Applications and IS Strategies
- Interactive Media Technologies
- Materials Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation
- Science for Technology
- Technology Education and Management
The conference proceedings will be published online via the website.